You can check if your system can run the game by going to CanYouRunIt and performing the tests there.
You can also review the various videocard and CPU bencharks and info. Basically if your card came out before 2012, it’s probably not powerful enough for the game. Also, in some cases, mobile GPU and CPU components in laptops are generally not as powerful as their desktop components.
The following specs are for the game’s default resolution of 1280×720 (720p). If you intend on running the game at higher resolutions, be sure that your system can handle it.
We currently have no planned support for nVidia SLI or AMD Crossfire video card configurations.
- 64-Bit Windows 7 w/ all Service Packs
- Intel Core i5-760 @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- 8GB RAM
- nVidia GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 6850 or better
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Broadband internet connection
- 15GB hard disk drive space
- 64-Bit Windows 10 or later w/ all Service Packs
- Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.0GHz
- 16GB RAM or higher
- nVidia GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon HD 7950 or better
Optional Hardware Components
- XBox 360 or XBox One controller for Windows
- DirectX compatible joystick
Required Runtime Components
Posted in: faq